best way to submit enhancement code

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Mar 12 08:03:19 EST 2002

On the page http://openssh.org/portable.html, there is a link to
guidelines which you are asked to follow, and they also state there that
unified diff is the preferred format. And the developers of the base code
certainly do monitor this list, as it is not specific to the portable
code, so patches to the portable code are certainly a good starting point.

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation