Solaris 8: RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1:block type is not 01

Flo Gleixner flo at bier.homeip.net
Wed Apr 21 21:14:32 EST 2004

Thanks! I can fully reproduce the dsa key generation problem on one CPU.
And yes, if i switch off the good cpu, i cannot login via ssh. But i
cannot understand that everything else (Solaris, applications ....) run
without any problem on this faulty CPU. Are there some "incompatible Ultra
Sparc optimizations" in the openssl code?
Can i call Sun to replace the cpu or will they say, that this is not a cpu
but a software problem?

Thanks for the help,

Flo